Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Hair Color 112a Natural Dark Reddish Brown 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Get hair color so true, all they see is you. Nice n Easy is proven to give more blends of tones,* bringing your look to life. Nice n Easy, with our exclusive Colorblend Technology layers tones & highlights to enhance the natural variations in your hair, for a shade thats true to you. (vs. untreated
Get hair color so true, all they see is you. Nice n Easy is proven to give more blends of tones,* bringing your look to life. Nice n Easy, with our exclusive Colorblend Technology layers tones & highlights to enhance the natural variations in your hair, for a shade thats true to you. (vs. untreated hair)
Gorgeous Color Results For Your Best Moments
An Expert Blend of Tones & Highlights Every Time
Nice ‘n Easy brings your look to life with depth and dimension, thanks to our exclusive Color Blend Technology. Enjoy up to 8 weeks of beautiful color and 100% gray coverage.
How To Use
DO SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED COLORING PRODUCTS
PREPARE COLOR • Put on the Expert Colorist Gloves.
• Pull off and discard tear-tip from the Color-blend Activator applicator bottle (2), then unscrew the applicator bottle cap. • Open Color-blend Formula bottle (1) and pour contents into applicator bottle (2).
• Replace applicator bottle cap. • Place gloved finger over applicator tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color has totally blended and the mixture has thickened.
• Immediately apply the color to your hair.
ONCE MIXED, NEVER RESEAL OR STORE THE COLOR IN A CLOSED CONTAINER AS IT COULD BURST. ALL OVER COLOR APPLICATION Ideal for first time users or if you haven’t colored for several months. STEP 1: APPLY COLOR
• Part your hair into small, even sections using the applicator tip.
• Apply color first to your roots and stubborn grays.
• Work through hair from root to tip to ensure full saturation, but don’t rub into the scalp.
• Pour any unused color mixture down the drain as it will lose its effectiveness after an hour.
• If any color gets on your skin, wipe it off with a damp towel. STEP 2: TIME IT
• Leave on for 25 minutes or the time indicated by your Strand Test.
• Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well. Nice ’n Easy—Layers rich tones and contouring highlights in one simple step! STEP 3: RINSE AND GLOSS
• Add a small amount of warm water and massage into a lather. Rinse until water runs clear.
• Apply the ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to condition and lock in highlights and shine.
• For optimal color results, leave on for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
• Save remaining ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss and continue to use once a week (after shampooing) in place of your usual conditioner for a total of 6 weeks of optimal color, shine and softness.
• Tip: For best results use a quarter-size amount for each application. Our exclusive ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss helps seal in beautiful, natural-looking color and adds intense shine!
ROOT APPLICATION Ideal for users who color every 4-6 weeks to help keep hair natural-looking and ensure even color root to tip. STEP 1: APPLY COLOR
• Part your hair down the middle and apply the color mixture to your roots, use applicator tip to separate your hair into sections and continue applying the color to your roots only. Save the remainder of the color to use for the rest of your hair. STEP 2: TIME IT
• Leave the color on your hair for 20 minutes or 5 minutes less than the time indicated by your Strand Test.
• Then gently work the remaining color through the rest of your hair, but avoid rubbing it into your scalp. Leave the color on your hair for an additional 5 minutes. STEP 3: RINSE AND GLOSS
• See instructions above. Tip: If your grays are really stubborn, it may be necessary to leave color on for up to 45 minutes. For Ultra Light Blonde shades, leave the color on for up to 45 minutes as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Nice ’n Easy hair color so amazing? Nice ’n Easy gives you ultimate natural-looking color by layering rich tones and contouring highlights in one simple step. Will it cover my grays? Yes! Nice ’n Easy promises 100% GRAY COVERAGE. For really resistant grays, try Nice ’n Easy Gray Solution™. How long will my color last? Nice ’n Easy lasts up to 8 weeks. And we’ve included our exclusive ColorSeal™ Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful, natural-looking color and add intense shine. How does it work? Our exclusive Color Blend Technology™ gives you a pigment-rich base layered with contouring highlights. Additionally, the formula, with our exclusive Triple Shine Hydrience Conditioning Complex™, delivers up to 33% more shine.*
*vs. untreated hair
Frequently Asked Questions: About Clairol products:
What products does Clairol make? Clairol makes hair color products. Choose from Semi-Permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos), Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos), Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) or Highlighting & Blonding to help you become colorwonderful™. Should individuals with natural, uncolored hair use different hair color products than those who have previously colored their hair? It depends on the desired result. If you are coloring your hair for the first time and only want to enhance your natural color, try a Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product close to your natural hair color. If you want to go lighter, you need to select a Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) hair color, then refer to the insert that comes inside your box of Clairol hair color and follow the instructions for first time application. Should people who want to cover gray hair use different coloring products than those who don’t need coverage? Most Clairol hair color products will blend or cover gray hair to some degree. If you have a small percentage of gray (not very visible), use a Semi-Permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos) product, such as Loving Care. If you have a higher percentage of gray hair (up to 50%), use a Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product such as Natural Instincts, which will blend away gray hair. On the other hand, if you have a lot of gray and want to cover it completely, use a Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) product. If you have 50% or more gray, use Natural Instincts Gray Solution. How can I test-run a color before committing to coloring my entire head of hair? Strand test is a simple method for you to test hair color on a portion of your hair before doing the entire application. (The instructions are in your hair color box.) It’s an important step because it’s the only way to see exactly how the shade you selected works with your starting hair color to achieve the resulting color. A strand test will also help you determine the exact timing you’ll need to color your whole head. Where can I find product instructions? Product instruction inserts are inside your hair color box.
BEFORE YOU COLOR: 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE Take the ALLERGY TEST. Do the STRAND TEST to determine your optimal coloring time. Read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin. IMPORTANT: SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS WHICH IN RARE INSTANCES CAN BE SEVERE. TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY, TO REDUCE YOUR RISK FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AT ALL IF: You have already experienced any reaction to coloring products. You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair color product. 2. PERFORM A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH PRODUCT USE even if you have already used coloring products before
SKIN ALLERGY TEST INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE PERFORMED 48 HOURS BEFORE YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR. You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon. To open, unscrew the entire Color-blend Activator applicator bottle cap (2). (Don’t tear off the tab.) Then unscrew the Color-blend Formula cap (1). Mix small, equal parts of Color-blend Formula (1) and Color-blend Activator ( 2 ) in a plastic bowl. (For Ultra Light Blonde #87, add 1 part of Color-blend Formula and 2 parts of Color-blend Activator.) Tightly recap both bottles. Apply mixture to a test area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. Allow to dry. Use remaining mixture for the Strand Test. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. During washing, protect with an adhesive bandage and remove it immediately after washing. Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. If no reaction occurs, you are ready to color. The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future hair coloring process. However, this test represents an important precaution. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
NOTE: IF A RASH, REDNESS, BURNING OR ITCHING OCCURS YOU MAY BE ALLERGIC. STOP. YOU MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A REACTION DURING OR WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS OF COLORING YOUR HAIR IF DURING COLORING YOU EXPERIENCE: Any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. DO NOT color your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice. Rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling eyes/face, rinse immediately and SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. IF AFTER COLORING OR ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS YOU EXPERIENCE problems, such as skin itching, skin rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. SPECIAL CAUTIONS: This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice. We recommend removing contact lenses before applying hair color. If you must wear contact lenses during application and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice. Never use hair color on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured. Do not inhale or ingest product. Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes. Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air. Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring. Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application. Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused mixed product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst). Product not intended to be used on children.
Keep all hair coloring products out of reach of children.
STRAND TEST: Do the Strand Test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results. Perms, relaxers, previous color, and the sun can affect your results and timing.
You will need: scissors, tape and a clock. Cut a ¼ inch wide strand from the darkest or grayest part of your dry hair close to the scalp and tape at the cut end. Dampen with water. Completely cover the hair strand with the mixture remaining from the Allergy Test. Start timing. After 15 minutes, check the strand. If the strand is not the color you want, return it to the mixture for up to 25 minutes. For extra light blonding, more intense color results, or to cover resistant grays, it may be necessary to leave the hair color on for up to 45 minutes. Fill in your personal color time below:
My timing for desired color: _______ minutes.
Color Hints & Tips
Use Nice ’n Easy for ultimate natural-looking color with rich tones and contouring highlights in one simple step! Apply color to dry hair that is free of styling product build-up. If hair has build-up, shampoo one day prior to coloring. Do not shampoo immediately before coloring. Your scalp has natural oils that help to protect it during the coloring process. If any color gets on your skin or household surface, wipe it off immediately with a damp towel. Use the ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss only once a week. It has been designed to give you long-lasting benefits. For best results use a quarter-size amount per application. If your hair has been recently permed or relaxed, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo before coloring. Do the Strand Test since your timing may need to be reduced. If you plan to perm or relax your hair, wait at least 7 days and 1 shampoo after coloring. If you’ve used a gradual color restorer, henna, or metallic dyes, do not use this product until your hair has grown out and colored areas have been cut off.
- Permanent liquid hair color with Precision Applicator
- Lasts up to 8 weeks
- 100% gray coverage
- Includes ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful color and intense shine
- Permanent liquid hair color with Precision Applicator.
- 100% gray coverage.
- Includes ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss to help seal in beautiful color and intense shine.
- Lasts up to 8 weeks.